Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Clamant Resolution. This site is owned and operated by Clamant Resolution LLC.
- General terms
By using this website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which we shall notify you of from time to time, which together constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, per our Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
- User Information
- To access our services, users are required to register by providing their vehicle license plate number and state registered, and/or summons number of their ticket violations.
- Should you choose to provide such information, you agree to provide accurate and current information and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity and must comply with all applicable laws relating to online ticket payment.
- The user is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such an account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel such content at our discretion, but without charge to you.
- User Warrant and Liabilities
This website allows you and others to submit content to this website. If you choose to submit content you hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the use by such the Sites shall not:
- contain fraudulent information or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- include personal data or information about others;
- be part of a scheme to defraud other users or other users of the application or for any other unlawful purpose;
- impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- violate any applicable law, statute or regulation;
- invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Otherwise, create any liability for Claimant Resolution LLC.
- Privacy Notice
- Clamant Resolution cares about how your information is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- We may collect and process the following data about you when you register with our website or our apps or by communicating with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, use our services, provide us with identification information required to verify your identity or in connection with the issue of your tickets, provide us with feedback, participate in surveys, and when you report a problem with our website.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, copies of formal identity documents such as your passport or ID card and credit or debit card details.
- Once you opt to provide us with data submitted to obtain our services, we shall maintain the information for service responsiveness and records purposes. If provided, we may also contact you about that request to obtain additional information if necessary.
- Please ensure any details you provide us with are true, correct, complete and up to date. Inform us immediately of any changes to those details.
- Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- Please do not supply your data to us if you do not wish us to collect it. Clamant Resolution shall collect personal data as provided to us during the registration process; collect personal data from other parts of the website as required and; hold personal data relating to relevant agencies that the user enters into with ourselves.
- When you provide your credit-card or debit card or any other such e- payment method, only the method of payment will be stored. Your bank data and payment data will not be stored. Your payment data will only be shared with to the company facilitating payments.
- The payment data are secured with Clamant Resolution. This means your data are fully protected and encrypted through the internet which may makes it impossible for third parties to obtain the data.
- Except as otherwise provided, Clamant Resolution will not request confidential information from you on this platform or via any unsolicited email. If you receive such an email, purportedly from our website, you are encouraged to immediately contact us.
- During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Except as expressly stated herein, CLAMANT RESOLUTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND TO THE OPERATION OF CLAMANT RESOLUTION, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICES.
- To the full extent permissible by law, Clamant Resolution hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. It further does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the search provided on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Each User and other third parties hereby agrees that in no event shall Clamant Resolution be liable to the user(s) or any third parties while using our service, any inability to use and/or access the website, any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or any losses or damages arising from the use of or inability to use the website and/or application.
- Links to other Web Sites
Clamant Resolution reserves the right to change, upgrade, modify, limit or suspend its services or any of its related functionalities or applications at any time temporarily or permanently without prior notice. It further reserves the right but shall not be obliged to introduce new features, functionalities, or conditions to its website and/or applications or future versions of the same.
If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.